Saturday 18 April 2015

If Window



                       media: pen and ink
                       Size; 9
                       pen: dip pen Gillott 404


I thought Its about time I posted on my blog and I found this little window of time today to get my dip pens out again....it's been a long time and I appreciate my blog buddies for summoning me back!!!
This is one of the drawings that came out today...I admit it's a bit weird but that's what seems to happen when I move a pen. Cheers Rod

6 comments:

  1. Better out than in!! Good to see this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siempre es bueno ver tu arte, amigo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes....very, very.....masculine !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Rod! Good to see you! This is a new style figure. He looks almost human :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I'll be back... but with pants on!".

    ReplyDelete

Thanks Guys!!