Friday 9 January 2015

IF Nefarious


    
                                Size: 149 x 210mm
                                Media: pen and ink
                                Pen: Sailor

I said to Ted Blackman that I would start to post on my blogger again as a New Year resolution. I'm pretty busy doing a real job most days now and I've neglected the blog more than I should have...total neglect....poor old blog, never mind....no one gives a shit anyway if we are really honest!!!!!!
If this post comes out a bit weird or strange size...it's because I did it on my iPad mini and never did it from here before... I hope this drawing lives up to my usual fine standards.
Cheers for having a look....Rod

8 comments:

  1. That's a great drawing! Ben Shahn would be proud. And that's bullshit, a lot of people give a damn about your crazy drawings. No more of that now. Just more drawings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ted, interesting work by Ben Shahn...not sure he would agree however!! I have been put drawings on my Instagram occasionally...because that's just easy!!

      Delete
    2. I don't have instagram. It's too instant for me.

      Delete
  2. No se por qué mi comentario desapareció. Nada importante. Te decía Hola Rod!! Bienvenido al blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your comment doesn't disappear again I like to read what you have to say it's always important!!!!!!!!! Hola!!!

      Delete
  3. Hi Rod!!! So good to see you! Your Sally is hilarious! Her body has a very funny face, very sweet and silent. So different from her real face. Perhaps Paul can look at her that way???
    I am glad you returned to your good old blog and I am glad you have found a job.
    See you! WW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her body face is cute don't you think, almost anime doll like

      Delete
  4. OMG hi Rod! Of course people care. Even when they get very very busy or even if they have no excuse. It is hard to keep up, I agree. Ebb and flow... or to and fro according to hedwig!

    I think Sally is pretty adorable. Trollishly so, but still adorable. So she has a little hair. If it's clean, it's fine! Who needs the hair shaming?! She has cute feet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks Guys!!